Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter 2018 in the Books.

    What kind of parent am I? March 31, 2018...the evening I truly questioned our parenting skills. Why do I ever think I have good ideas?!

   Meet Fluffy and Tilley, two female Fancy Hamsters that I thought were brilliant ideas. Took us ten minutes, and one eating 1/4 of the box, to question WTH we were doing. Two minutes later, we were pulled over on the side of the interstate and Curtie was constructing a hamster cage.

   I have to say, since being home we've done okay. Not counting the hamsters almost ripping each other's faces off (they are sisters after all) or Harper getting her finger bit trying to feed hers chocolate (lesson learned), but it will get easier, right?!

   I'll keep you posted on this adventure. I hope you had a wonderful Easter!












 



No comments:

Post a Comment